How do I report inappropriate photos?
If you find a photo on our site that you feel is in violation of our Community Guidelines, we encourage you to report the post so we can review the content.
- Newsfeed images:
Reporting options are found by clicking the three dots at the upper right corner of the newsfeed post with the image you wish to report.
In a Mobile Browser or our Android and iOS apps: Select report image. Then you can pick between four reasons: Sexually explicit imagery, Hate speech or violent imagery, Spam or advertising, or I don't like this.
In a Desktop Browser: Three options will appear. If you wish to report the image, select Report this image. Then you can pick between four reasons: Sexually explicit imagery, Hate speech or violent imagery, Spam or advertising, or I don't like this.
Once an image is reported, it will be reviewed by the staff.
Please contact staff by emailing us directly here.
- Forum images:
In a Desktop Browser: Reporting options are found in the “Flag” menu at the bottom left of a post.
In a Mobile Browser or our Android and iOS apps: Reporting options are found by tapping the “…” menu at the top right edge of a post.
Site Photo Guidelines:
Guideline 4: Keep it Classy (we mean your images)
All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:
- I will share my success photos and progress photos.
- I will keep it classy by wearing tight-fitting spandex instead of my undies to show my progress.
- I will post authentic photos that I have permission to use.
- I will be mindful that this is a workplace friendly site. If you wouldn’t share the image with your boss or your child, please don’t post it here.
- I won’t post hateful, violent or graphic imagery.
- I won’t post nudity, pornography, or NSFW images.
- I won’t post images containing profanity.
- I won’t post political images.
- I won’t post photos containing excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK).
- I won’t post close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress.
- I won’t post photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering,
- I won’t post photos in my undies (underwear, bras, lingerie, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks).
If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight-fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.