How do I link my MyFitnessPal and Facebook accounts?
If you opted to create your MyFitnessPal account using your Facebook login credentials, then your accounts are already linked. If you created your MyFitnessPal account based on your email address, you may link your account to a Facebook account at any time. Once linked, you may log in with your Facebook credentials, easily invite your Facebook friends to join MyFitnessPal and be your MyFitnessPal Friend, and opt for some News Feed activity on MyFitnessPal to generate a Facebook post.
On the Website:
- Log into your account on our website (mobile app users should log in using the same email address and password they use in the app).
- Click "My Home" then "Settings" then "Facebook/Twitter sharing settings: and click "Connect" in the Facebook section.
- You will be asked to authorize the connection between your MyFitnessPal and Facebook accounts.
In the Android, iPad and iPhone apps:
- In the Menu (or "More" page) tap "Settings" then "Sharing & Privacy" then "Facebook Settings"
- Tap "Connect to Facebook"
- If you have the Facebook app installed on your device, please ensure it is updated to the latest version before connecting your MyFitnessPal account.