my exercises are not showing on my fitnesspal scousess — Jan 04, 2017 09:06AM PST
All my exercises are not syncing from my fitbit to my fitnesspal. Everything else is correct and syncing but my exercise show 0! while ive been every active the whole day. what could be the problem?
4 Community Answers
Ripley MyFitnessPal Agent Jan 04, 2017 10:58AM PST
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I can see that you do not have Fitbit chosen as your primary step source within the MyFitnessPal app, which would be causing the adjustment not to come through. Would you please select Steps from the app menu and choose Fitbit as your primary step source. Or, from the web, Apps > Step Source, and choose Fitbit.
Hope this helps! We wish you the best of luck in meeting and maintaining all your fitness goals!
Coldhanson Jan 04, 2017 01:50PM PST
My steps are set to track through my FitBit but they are not syncing. Any other ideas?
lrw1015 Jan 05, 2017 03:49PM PST
I am having the same problem and tried the steps above....any luck?
Logan MyFitnessPal Agent Jan 05, 2017 05:21PM PST
Hey thanks for posting your question. Sorry for the trouble with your fitbit integration. When we view the account we are seeing that the accounts have been relinked recently, however, fitbit has not been selected as the source for step tracking. Please open the Menu, select Steps, and click on fitbit to make it your source for step tracking. Then log a few hundred new steps with your tracker, and initiate a manual sync in fitbit, followed by another in MyFitnessPal.
Our apologies for any problems you have been having. It sounds as if you may have run into a problem with an expired “token” (basically, the data required to get past the toll booth to cross the bridge from one partner to the other). To refresh your token, please perform the following exact steps:
- Go to our main website at www.MyFitnessPal.com, then to the Apps tab, then find Fitbit on the right, click on it and then disconnect.
- Then log into your Fitbit account at www.fitbit.com, click the gear icon, then Settings, next click Applications, then Click the blue ‘Revoke Access’ button and revoke access for MyFitnessPal
- It’s important to make sure Fitbit has been disconnected on both MyFitnessPal and Fitbit
- Once disconnected, please wait 15 minutes then try to reconnect from the MyFitnessPal website
- Go back to www.MyFitnessPal.com website (not the Fitbit or MFP app) and relink your Fitbit device via the main Apps tab,or click “here( https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/30)”: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/30
- Once you have reconnected, go back to the Apps tab online and make sure Fitbit is now showing on the right-hand side of the page under Your Apps
This should refresh your link on both sides. Once you have reestablished the connection, you need to then make sure to elect Fitbit as your step source.
You can elect Fitibit as your Step source either via the Menu in the App, then Steps. Or online here.