Apple Health Kit numbers do not match MyFitnessPal's food nutrient diary data PosterPens — May 10, 2018 05:53PM PDT
Every macro I see listed correctly in MFP is different in Apple Health Kit.
Carbs in MFP = 68
Carbs in Apple Health Kit - 153g
Protein in MFP = 54
Protein in Apple Health Kit - 109g
Calories in MFP = 884
Calories in Apple Health Kit = 708
Sugar in MFP = 9g
Sugar in Apple Health Kit = 23g
Going inside each one of the Macros, they all show mulitple entries at the same time for each.. all different numbers.
Using Carbs as an example:
Apple Health Kit / Nutrition / Carbohydrates / Data Sources and Access / MyFitnessPal:
4 entries at 4:38PM
18.4 May 10, 4:38 PM
43.5 May 10, 4:38 PM
42.5 May 10, 4:38 PM
38 May 10, 4:38 PM
1 Community Answers
Best Answer May 11, 2018 08:03AM PDT Bruce
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Our apologies for the issue with the data syncing to HealthKit from MyFitnessPal. To help with our investigation, can you email us here and send us in some additional details so we can take a closer look?
- Your email address tied to the account
- What device you are using: iPhone 5, iPhone 3GS, etc.
- What version of iOS you are using? You can find this by going to Settings on your iPhone, then General, then About – your version of iOS will be listed under “Version”.
- What cell phone or internet provider you use.
- Your physical location such as city/state
- Language set on your device
- If you have any app partners connected to the app, such as Fitbit, RunKeeper, HealthKit, etc.
- What version of the app you have installed? You can find this in the app’s menu by tapping “Help” then “About Us”. In older versions of the app, “About Us” is on the “More” page
- How do you log your food items in to MyFitnessPal? Can you let us know the exact steps and if you log them throughout the day or all at once?
- Can you let us know some days that are showing incorrectly in HealthKit? Can you also provide screenshots of those days?
- Did you edit any items on those days with the issue?
- Are you seeing duplicates, items not matching, or both? If items are not matching, are they higher, lower, or both?
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the information and for your patience while we work on a solution.
All the best,