app crashing geraldstrosnider — Aug 06, 2018 05:24PM PDT
Hello, I am running the app on a moto g4 using Android v7. I am also linked to fitbit. For the last 3-4 days I have not been able to use it. The app immediately crashes upon trying to open it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled easily a dozen times the last 3 days with no improvement. I am currently using the website, but it is not as convenient. Any suggestion?
1 Community Answers
Bruce MyFitnessPal Agent Aug 07, 2018 10:23AM PDT
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Could you contact us here with additional details so we can take a closer look? Please put Case: 1658045 in the subject line.
When you email us, could you also include the following information:
- Your email address tied to the account
- What device you are using: Samsung Galaxy, etc.
- What version of the Android operating system you are using? You can find it by going to “Settings”, then “About Phone”, then “Android Version” or “Firmware version”
- Do you know if you have installed any custom version of Android operating system, or if you are using the standard factory version?
- What cell phone or internet provider you use.
- Your physical location such as city/state
- Language set on your device
- If you have any app partners connected to the app, such as Fitbit, RunKeeper, HealthKit, etc.
- What version of the app you have installed? You can find this either on the log in page or within the app by tapping “Help” then “About Us” in the menu on the left of the app.