On the Web
- Click "My Home" then "Settings" then "Diary settings".
In the iPad app
- Select "More" then "Settings" then "Diary Sharing Settings."
In the Android and iPhone apps
- Open the Menu Drawer then tap "Settings" then "Privacy & Sharing" then "Diary Sharing."
Select your preference from "Public," "Friends Only", or "Locked with a key" and save your changes.
At the end of the day, when you have finished logging your diary, select "Complete This Entry." This will create a convenient "View Diary" link on your friends' news feed, if this option has not been changed in your News Feed Privacy settings.
Friends can also visit your profile page at any time and select "View Diary." To visit a friend's profile:
On the Web
- Click "My Home" then "Friends" then click on a friend in the list. Or, enter a profile's URL directly in your browser's address bar: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/<INSERT_USERNAME_HERE>
In the iPhone, iPad and Android apps
- Tap the "Friends" page, and select your friend from the list.