Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB

Calories louiseadele2014 — Jan 12, 2016 07:55PM PST

I want to change kilojules back to calories. There does not seem to be anyway to do this. Is there?

1 Community Answers

Up 0 rated Down

Maximiliano MyFitnessPal Agent Jan 12, 2016 09:29PM PST


You can change your preferred units of measure for weight, height, distance and energy on the web, and in our iPhone and Android apps. Users of our Windows Phone app may choose to show both height and weight in Imperial or Metric

On the Web
Click “My Home” then “Settings” then “Change Units.”

In our Android, iPad and iPhone Apps

In the Menu (or “More” page) tap “Settings”, “Profile” then “Units.”

In our Windows Phone 8 app

On the “More” screen, tap “Edit Profile” then “Units”

Be sure to save any changes you make.

Hope this helps to clarify,
MyFitnessPal Staff

Contact Us

Don't see the answer to your question?

Your fellow MyFitnessPal users and our Customer Happiness Team are always here to help.