Can't disconnect Fitbit tarashawne — Apr 19, 2017 06:57PM PDT
Hi. My Fitbit and MFP aren't synching (and never have since I tried to link them last week) but I can't disconnect Fitbit from MFP to resynch them. I even uninstalled the MFP app and reinstalled it and Fitbit was still there.
1 Community Answers
Logan MyFitnessPal Agent Apr 20, 2017 10:28AM PDT
Hey thanks for posting. Sorry for any trouble with your fitbit integration. Please try initiating a manual sync from both apps, starting with fitbit. Then open MyFitnessPal and click Sync at the bottom of the Menu screen. As a fitbit user myself, I find that I occasionally have to do this to see my up to date numbers.
If you are still experiencing an issue after forcing a sync manually, please try unlinking the accounts at www.myfitnesspal.com, then revoking access on fitbit.com, waiting 15 minutes, and then relinking them on our site. Keep in mind that only new information, completed after they are reconnected will sync.
Steps to revoke access:
1. Log into Fitbit.com
2. Click the Settings Icon (Looks like a gear) and choose “Settings”.
3. On the left side, click the Applications tab and locate MyFitnessPal
4. The option to “Revoke Access” will show in blue if your account is still linked.
5. Wait 15 minutes before attempting to relink the accounts.
6. Return to MyFitnessPal.com and reconnect the accounts in the Apps tab
Please remember to revisit the steps tab in our menu to reset fitbit as your source for step tracking.