cannot see premium features on my laptop ob33315 — Jul 14, 2017 08:11PM PDT
I recently upgraded to premium and am using it on my Iphone. However, I am not able to view the same info on my laptop. how do I get premium to work on my laptop?
1 Community Answers
Ripley MyFitnessPal Agent Jul 15, 2017 12:54PM PDT
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. You should be able to access MyFitnessPal Premium features across all of our supported platforms in the same account, including web. Would you first try logging out, and then back into the website, using the same credentials you use within the app. If that does not help, would you please clear your web browsers cache and cookies, and then see if you see the features?
If that still does not work, would you let us know the following:
- Is it only premium features that you’re not seeing via the website? All food logged etc is syncing from your iPhone to the website, but the Premium subscription has not?
- Specifically which feature you are seeing within the iOS app, but not on the website?
- In what web browser are you experiencing this issue?
- What is your browser version?
- What OS is installed on your computer?
- Does it happen if you use a different web browser or only in this one?
We look forward to hearing back.
Please note: while we do provide technical support through our technical forums, our Premium Expedited Support is only available through our email channel. Please feel free to contact us here in order to take advantage of that.