TrainingPeaks sync raimondodibella1 — Dec 03, 2017 11:49AM PST
Since November 30 I don't get MyFitnessPal calories in my TrainingPeaks account (it worked OK before that date). I tried to disconnect and reconnect the accounts but it didn't work. Any suggestion? Thank You
1 Community Answers
Best Answer Dec 04, 2017 09:30AM PST Bruce
We have tried refreshing some settings on our backend to help with the sync. If your nutritional data from MyFitnessPal has not synced to Training Peaks, please relink both accounts once more and see if new data will sync after that relink.
Please Note: If you do not relink from both ends the issue will continue
On MyFitnessPal’s end, to unlink your account, log in to your MyFitnessPal account at www.myfitnesspal.com, then visit this link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps
Your connected partners appear on the right edge of the page. Find Training Peaks and then click “Disconnect” to unlink your accounts.
Once unlinked, go to the Training Peaks app and unlink from there as well. To do so, under the Menu Bar tap Apps & Devices>MyFitnessPal>Disconnect (Android) or tap More>MyFitnessPal Sync>Disconnect (iOS). Let it update and then tap Authorize to link once more.
If you continue to have issues, can you contact us here with the following information:
- Your email address tied to the account
- What device you are using: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy, etc.
- What version of OS you are using?
iOS: You can find this by going to Settings on your iPhone, then General, then About – your version of iOS will be listed under “Version”.
Android: You can find it by going to “Settings”, then “About Phone”, then “Android Version” or “Firmware version”
- What cell phone or internet provider you use.
- Your physical location such as city/state
- Language set on your device
- If you have any other app partners connected to the app, such as Fitbit, RunKeeper, HealthKit, etc.
- What version of the app you have installed? You can find this in the app’s menu by tapping “Help” then “About Us”. In older versions of the app, “About Us” is on the “More” page
Please also include screenshots from today showing that your data is not syncing to Training Peaks after the relink.