Fix my birth date year in my profile drcronin421 — Mar 26, 2018 12:46PM PDT
My age is off by 31 years, and as a result my targets. I have gone into the phone app and I have to click back month by month. I have done it twice, and saved and it reverts back to an incorrect year. Help!!!
1 Community Answers
Logan MyFitnessPal Agent Mar 26, 2018 12:55PM PDT
You can change your goals or other profile information including birthdate, gender, and activity level, in the settings of several of our apps, or online at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/.
On the Website
- Log into our website at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/.
- Click My Home then Settings then Update diet/fitness profile
- Make any changes you desire, then click “Update Profile.”
In our Android, iPad and iPhone Apps
- In the Menu (or “More” page), profile details are divided between “Goals”, and the “Settings” page under “Profile.”
- Tap any item you wish to edit, and be sure to save your changes by tapping the check mark, if available.