I am unable to connect my other UA apps to myfitness pal. I followed all instructions, but no luck BillR1993 — Apr 20, 2018 02:08PM PDT
It may be because I have different logins on the two apps/sites, but I cannot connect MapMyRide or MapMyFitness to MyFitnessPal.
4 Community Answers
Bruce MyFitnessPal Agent Apr 20, 2018 02:23PM PDT
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Can you let me know the exact issue you run in to when you try to link the accounts?
Can you also let me know the exact steps you take?
BillR1993 Apr 25, 2018 10:20AM PDT
1. Open Apps&Devices in MyFitnessPal
2. Choose MapMyRide icon
3. Select Connect button
4. MapMyFitness app opens (note, this to spite selecting MapMyRide - I have both on my iphone)
5. MapMyFitness opens right to its own Apps & Devices page.
6. iPhone Motion Sensor is listed at the top as connected (both MapMyRide and MapMyFitness both work fine for me)
7. As there are no other steps I can take, I hit the back arrow in the upper left corner to return to MyFitnessPal which returns me to the MapMyRide app page, and I can see that no connection has been made.
8. If I then return to the root Apps & Devices page on MyFitnessPal, it says at the top that (0) apps are connected.
What am I missing? Do I have to have the same login info for all 3?
Bruce MyFitnessPal Agent Apr 25, 2018 10:28AM PDT
Thanks for getting back to us. To confirm, your MapMyFitness and MapMyRide log ins are the same, correct? Can you try linking them online at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/184? This will link all of the MapMy apps to your account.
BillR1993 Apr 25, 2018 01:25PM PDT
That did the trick. Fixed. Thanks