Change calories jlhudson1945 — Jun 04, 2018 11:14AM PDT
How can I change the daily calories target to a different number?
1 Community Answers
Bruce MyFitnessPal Agent Jun 04, 2018 11:20AM PDT
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. If you are following a different recommended plan from your doctor or nutritionist, you can adjust many of your goals in our mobile apps or on our full site at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/. (Mobile app users should log in using the same username and password they use in the app when visiting the site).
- Log in to https://www.myfitnesspal.com/ in a web browser
- Click “My Home”, then “Goals”, then select Edit for Daily Nutrition Goals, Fitness, or Micronutrients
- Once you’ve made your changes make sure to click “Save Changes”, those same changes will then appear in the app the next time the app syncs to the website
In our Android and iOS apps
- Tap “Goals” in the Menu (or “More” page)
- Tap the settings to adjust your weight change and macronutrient goals (Fat, Protein Carbs)
- Tap "Advanced Nutritional Goals, " to adjust additional micronutrient goals
- MyFitnessPal distributes fat, carb and protein calories based on a percentage, in five percent increments. If you customize your macronutrient goals, all three goals will adjust to total 100%.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback.