Was charged twice for premium tbrenningmeyer — Oct 04, 2018 12:31PM PDT
My premium access for some reason was not working today despite having paid for a year. When I clicked on the year subscription I was charged again for premium. Why is my premium access disappearing despite having purchased a year's subscription and why am I being charged again after just a little over a month.
1 Community Answers
Best Answer Oct 04, 2018 12:57PM PDT Logan
Thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble wit your Premium subscription payment. Apple’s policy is all purchases made via iTunes are handled directly through them. If you have any questions or concerns regarding a second charge, please reach out to them at https://www.apple.com/support/ios/contact/ as we do not have access to any payments made via iTunes, and are unable to cancel or issue refunds from our side.
You may also reach them via iTunes on your computer:
- Select Store from the Menu options at the top of your window
- Followed by “View Account.”
- Scroll down to your Purchase History
- Select “See All”
- Click on the Arrow next to the order date for the item
- Lastly select Report a Problem and you will then be able to explain why you would like a refund.
Thank you for using MyFitnessPal and we wish you success with your health and nutritional goals.