Calories for a day shifts from 2080 one day to only 1200 today? WhY? Jonation2018 — Oct 05, 2018 06:02PM PDT
My Calories per day keeps shifting from 2080 per day to 1200 calories for today. Then, when I stop eating at 1200 calories the APP tells me I'm not eating enough ! heh . Help.
1 Community Answers
Maximiliano MyFitnessPal Agent Oct 06, 2018 11:40AM PDT
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. This sounds like you may have set up custom goals on certain days.
You can change your goals in the settings of several of our apps, or online at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/.
On the Website
- Log into our website at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/.
- Click My Home then Settings then Update diet/fitness profile
- Make any changes you desire, then click “Update Profile.”
In our Android, iPad and iPhone Apps
- In the Menu (or “More” page), profile details are divided between “Goals”, and the “Settings” page under “Profile.”
- Tap any item you wish to edit, and be sure to save your changes by tapping the check mark, if available.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback.