fitbit steps not registering on mfp lale_71 — Oct 08, 2018 11:36PM PDT
I have done everything from disconnecting to re connecting both accounts, syncing etc etc. Mfp is not connecting to my fitbit. It is not syncing my steps but rather syncing my iphone steps
6 Community Answers
angevasq Oct 09, 2018 10:36AM PDT
I'm having the same issue and no resolution. Tried unlinking and linking, not working. Maybe something is going on?
Maximiliano MyFitnessPal Agent Oct 09, 2018 11:05AM PDT
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
We were experiencing an issue earlier but this should now be resolved and Fitbit should now be back in working order.
If you are still seeing an issue take the following steps in this exact order:
- Log into your Fitbit Dashboard and unlink your MyFitnessPal connection
- Log into MyFitnessPal and make sure that Fitbit is completely disconnected
- While still logged into your MyFitnessPal account please reauthorize your Fitbit account
carrie291 Oct 12, 2018 04:42PM PDT
Tried as described; didn't work. Next suggestion?
Bruce MyFitnessPal Agent Oct 13, 2018 09:08AM PDT
I can see Fitbit successfully connected to your account. Can you set Fitbit as the steps source and see if your data will start to sync by the end of the day?
All the best,
edunnboylen Oct 13, 2018 05:51PM PDT
I am just setting up my new Fitbit 3, trying to connect to MFP, also.
I have disconnected and reconnected - my Fitbit account says it's sharing with MFP, but MFP says another device is already connected.
Bruce MyFitnessPal Agent Oct 15, 2018 09:02AM PDT
Would you please provide your fitbit ID# so we may try a search with that on our end? You are welcome to provide your ID# here, keep in mind that it is a public forum, however, if you would prefer to share it privately, please click here to reach us via email instead.
Steps to get user ID#
1. Log in at http://www.fitbit.com and click on your profile photo.
2. This will take you to your Fitbit.com Profile and now copy the URL from your browser’s address field and paste it in the email reply
Your fitbit ID will look something like this: www.fitbit.com/user/1234A