How do I change my goal weight? MamaParsons51518 — Nov 30, 2018 09:20AM PST
Am I losing my mind or is there really no way to change my goal weight???
1 Community Answers
Bruce MyFitnessPal Agent Nov 30, 2018 01:25PM PST
You can change your goals or other profile information including birthdate, gender, and activity level, in the settings of several of our apps, or online at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/.
On the Website
- Log into our website at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/.
- Click My Home then Settings then Update diet/fitness profile
- Make any changes you desire, then click “Update Profile.”
In our Android, iPad and iPhone Apps
- In the Menu (or “More” page), profile details are divided between “Goals”, and the “Settings” page under “Profile.”
- Tap any item you wish to edit, and be sure to save your changes by tapping the check mark, if available.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback.