Families mikemcka — Aug 12, 2019 09:54AM PDT
I see responses from around 2016 saying family plans are under consideration. Is there a time frame for family discounts, easier meal sharing, etc.?
1 Community Answers
Bruce MyFitnessPal Agent Aug 12, 2019 10:31AM PDT
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We currently do not offer family discounts, but we will definitely consider it for a future update. Thank you for the suggestion.
If you have friends or family who have set their “Diary Sharing” options to allow you to view their diary, you may copy a meal from a friend’s diary to yours, for faster logging when families and friends dine together.
On the Web
- Visit your Friend’s profile page and click “View Diary.”
- Click “Quick Tools” under the meal you wish to copy, and then select “Copy to Today” or “Copy to Date.”
- If your friend has added a fifth or sixth meal to his or her diary, you must also have a meal in this position of your diary before you can copy from those slots.
In our iPhone, iPad and Android apps
- Open the “Friends” page
- Tap on a Friend who has allowed his or her diary to be viewed by you, then tap “View Diary” or the Diary (book) icon
- Tap the “wrench” icon next to the meal you wish to copy, then tap “Copy Meal to Date” or "Copy Meal to Today
App users may experience issues if their friends have used custom meal names.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback.